Our office staff will work with you to explain your insurance benefits to you, which may involve out-of-network benefits. We will work with you to make sure that if you are out-of-network we set up a plan that makes it affordable for you to see us.
What insurances do you accept?
Integrated Pain Consultants Pain Specialists accepts most insurance plans, including government-sponsored plans and private commercial insurances. Our complete list of accepted insurances changes frequently, so be sure to call our patient concierge group (480-626-2552) or your insurer to verify contracting status. Integrated Pain Consultants Pain Specialists accepts most plans from the following payers:
- Integrated Pain Consultants Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health / Coventry
- Golden Rule
- Healthnet (depending on network)
- Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage
- Multiplan / Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) / Admar
- Secure Horizons (depending on network)
- United Healthcare
- UHC APIPA
- Veterans Administration (VA)
- NovaSpine-based workers’ compensation claims
Don’t see your carrier listed? Contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (480) 626-2552.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (480) 626-2552 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, or Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm.
Drop us a line
If you have any query, please write us.