For years, Dr. Seth has been using the most advanced techniques in interventional spine treatments and pain management. His passion for education and compassionate patient care keeps him at the forefront of his specialty which allows him to offer the newest innovative treatments to his patients. Dr. Seth uses a wide range of minimally invasive techniques to treat the root cause of a patient’s pain to help them regain their quality of life and ability to function.
INTEGRATED PAIN CONSULTANTS
Why Dr. Seth
“I've seen 3 pain management doctors in 4 years for chronic neck pain resulting from an auto accident. Dr. Seth is the ONLY doctor that has given me pain relief without addictive pain pills, which I've always refused to take. He really considers the patient and thinks outside the box. I couldn't recommend Dr. Seth more!! I've never written a review, but hopefully this will help someone else who has chronic pain issues. -JG”
Meet the Team
At Integrated Pain Consultants, every patient is treated like a VIP. We believe in offering excellent service from your first appointment. Meet our highly qualified team of professionals.
Dr. Nikesh Seth, MD
ACGME Board Certified in Interventional Spine and Pain Management
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship Northwestern University Chicago
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Houston, TX
Doctor of Medicine :
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Tucson, AZ
- Bachelors of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD
Professional Development : :
- 2015 and 2016 – Honor – Voted Top Doc in Phoenix Magazine
- 2014 and 2015 – Honor – Voted ”Leading Physician of the World and Top Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist in Scottsdale Arizona”
- 2014 – Current – Faculty – University of Arizona College of Medicine
- 2011 – 2015 – Faculty – Scottsdale Healthcare Residency Program
- -2015 – Research – Benefits of Cooled Radiofrequency in Patients with Severe Knee Osteoarthritis.
- -2015 – Research studying the effects of opioid induced constipation in chronic pain patients
- 2014 – Research – Phase 4 Relief Trial. Abstral Relief Registry Study. (2014). This research study was a multi-center trial to determine the benefits of Abstral in patients with breakthrough cancer pain
- 2006 – Analyzed occipital nerve stimulators in patients experiencing chronic migraines. Recorded sensory and discomfort thresholds during various electrode combinations of their occipital stimulators
Dr. Anne-Marie Cosijns
Anne Marie Cosijns, M.D., is a Diplomat of the American Board of Pain Medicine. Prior to her work in Pain Management, she worked as a Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician for 8 years changing over to specializing in Pain Management in 2002. She was granted her medical degree, graduating magna cum laude, from the medical school at the University of Antwerp, in Belgium. She subsequently came to the United States and completed 2 years of general surgery residency in New York City, and then transitioned to and completed 3 years of Emergency Medical Residency at Albany Medical Center in Albany, New York. She brings to this practice all the skills of an experienced Emergency Room physician. She is fluent in German, Dutch, French, and English
Emily, an Arizona native, started her healthcare career over 15 years ago. She began her career at John C. Lincoln where she worked while she obtained her RN degree.
After working on many mass casualty incident preparation drills and research projects in the emergency room, she became interested in furthering her education and went on to earn her Master’s Degree as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner through Grand Canyon University. While in school, she was injured in an ATV accident which sparked her interest in interventional pain management. Upon graduation, she began as a provider in Pain Management in order to offer patients the same care and treatment that helped her during her recovering.
While not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. Emily is currently attending Grand Canyon University in pursuit of her Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree.
INTEGRATED PAIN CONSULTANTS
Few of our Patients Reviews
"Dr. N. Seth is one of the best pain specialists that I have had the pleasure to encounter. The staff is overwhelmingly positive, cheerful and efficient. There are many easy ways to make an appointment and a wide range of clinic times and locations. Dr. Seth is a very thorough, caring and detailed physician who takes the time to explain all of the procedure options in depth. There are not enough words in the dictionary to express my gratitude to Dr. Seth, his staff and the amazing work that they perform" - M.M
"Dr. Seth is a very compassionate doctor that takes the time to listen to your concerns and help find various solutions to your pain. Dr. Seth's experience in the field is felt by the options he lends to help provide relief in ongoing pain. The office is calming, professional and clean; Their staff is exceptional. I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends" - Anonymous
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (480) 626-2552 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, or Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm.